Be part of a network of more than 7,400 nursing Knights through the UCF College of Nursing Alumni Chapter! Our chapter focuses on bringing alumni together to foster friendships and professional connections that benefit you and the university, and is the perfect way to connect and stay tuned in to UCF and the endless opportunities available throughout our community. Best of all, there are no membership dues!
- Class Notes and Contact Updates
- Get Involved
- Signature Events
- Special Programs
- Alumni Awards
- Nursing Resources
Career-related appointments for alumni can be scheduled using any of the following methods:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting the scheduling desk at 407-823-1965
- Visiting the Career Services website and completing an appointment request form
Services offered include career assessment and resume and cover letter critiques.
Alumni Job Board
- The UCF College of Nursing posts all nursing related job openings that it received on the UCF College of Nursing Alumni LinkedIn. Click here to join our group. Email us to submit a job for posting or for more information.
- LiquidCompass — Every nursing job in one place, updated daily.
Alumni Relations Contact
Kathleen Sakowicz, ‘12
Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, College of Nursing
Trish Celano, ’10, is vice president/chief nursing officer for Florida Hospital. Trish specializes in nursing strategies, mentoring, coaching and outcome management. She has recently been appointed a member of the UCF Alumni Association board of directors. Read more...