- Limited-access upper-division program for juniors or transfers
- Five semester full-time “lock-step” program
- Intended for students without an RN license
- Starts Fall term on UCF Orlando campus
- Starts Spring term on Regional campuses (Cocoa / Daytona)
- Eligible for Medical Enlisted Commissioning Program
Each program location has its own specific application process.
Living Learning Community
Nursing @ Nike gives UCF 'nursing-pending' students an opportunity to live and learn together in an on-campus housing community their first year in college. The goal of Nursing @ Nike is to provide support to its residents, through a unique partnership between the College of Nursing and Housing & Residence Life. This pre-nursing living learning community is located on UCF’s main Orlando campus. Residents are encouraged to join the Association of Pre-Nursing Students.