Post-Licensure RN-BSN Completion
For registered nurses who want to earn a BSN degree
- Offered completely online*
- Admits every Fall and Spring
- 30 credit hour curriculum
- Up to 27 credit hours may be awarded toward the BSN for prior coursework
- Part-time or full-time plans available
Each track has its own specific application process.
* select courses may be available regionally or at UCF’s main campus
Please note: Online programs may not meet immigration requirements for students holding an F1 or J1 Visa to maintain status. If you have questions, please contact the International Services Center at intl.ucf.edu or call 407-823-2337.
Please note: Due to restrictive state regulations, UCF is not permitted to provide online courses or instruction to students in select states. If you reside in one of these states, you may not be permitted to enroll in or be admitted to a UCF online program. Please contact your state’s higher education regulation authorities or the respective program coordinator for more details.